Re: [swish-e] display the summary (content) when you search

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Mon Mar 31 2008 - 17:21:15 GMT
On 03/26/2008 04:34 AM, Mohamed Iqbal wrote:
> Dear Peter,
> I have changed the below lines as per your mail and same result.Please
> find enclosed my swish.conf file and give me some input.
>
> IndexContents HTML* .html .htm
>  IndexContents TXT*  .txt .log .text .pdf
>  StoreDescription HTML* <body> 200000

You had this in your config:

IndexContents TXT*  .txt .log .text .pdf
StoreDescription TXT 200

You probably meant this:

IndexContents TXT*  .txt .log .text .pdf
StoreDescription TXT* 200

You *must* match your parser types. I find it easiest to always do HTML* (use the
wildcard) because then you get the best parser available on your system.