[swish-e] equals sign in ExtractPath regex

From: Kevin Porter <kev(at)not-real.9ballpool.co.uk>
Date: Sat Mar 22 2008 - 20:43:25 GMT
Hi,

ExtractPath seems to act strange with equals signs. Can you please look
at the test cases that follow, and tell me what I'm faliing to understand.

Example 1:

ExtractPath exclusion regex !item=1469104!yes!
ExtractPathDefault exclusion no

Example 2:

ExtractPath exclusion regex !item=!yes!
ExtractPathDefault exclusion no

In example 1, I get what I expect, and I can select documents with a URL
containing 'item=1469104' using the query "exclusion=yes".
Example 2 though, doesn't work at all. Querying with "exclusion=yes"
doesn't return any documents. I thought at first maybe the equals sign
needs escaping or something, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I
just don't understand why "item=" doesn't work, while "item=1469104" does,

regards,

- Kev

--
Kevin Porter