Re: [swish-e] display the summary (content) when you search

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Thu Mar 20 2008 - 14:52:43 GMT
On 03/20/2008 08:00 AM, Dr Michael Daly wrote:
> This is what I have, and it works:
>     IndexContents HTML* .htm .html .shtml
>     IndexContents TXT*  .txt .log .text .pdf
>     IndexContents XML*  .xml
>

>     # Otherwise, use the HTML parser
>     DefaultContents HTML*
>

>    StoreDescription HTML <body> 200
>    StoreDescription XML  <desc> 200
>    StoreDescription TXT 200

That example likely only works because your swish-e is not compiled with libxml2.

The docs (http://swish-e.org/docs/swish-config.html#storedescription) clearly state that
the parser type must match. The easiest way is to always use the *:

 IndexContent HTML* .html .htm
 StoreDescription HTML* <body> 20000

Try:

 IndexContents HTML* .html .htm