Re: [swish-e] swished prime time?

From: Josh Rabinowitz <joshr-swishe(at)>
Date: Tue Feb 26 2008 - 12:28:37 GMT
Re: [swish-e] swished prime time?
Oops, I should have posted those links as

Those will always point to the most recently released versions of SWISHED and SWISH::API::Remote.

At 7:25 AM -0500 2/26/08, Josh Rabinowitz wrote:
Hello, Brad:

Yes, SWISHED and its counterpart, SWISH::API::Remote are stable for production use. If you encounter any problems, let me know and I'll release a new version.

The "official" distributions of SWISHED and SWISH::API::Remote are at

I've corrected the links to these packages in the source for the Swish-e website - thanks for making me aware that the link was broken.

Can Peter or Bill arrange to have the web pages regenerated from the sources?

Please let me know if you need help setting up SWISHED or SWISH::API::Remote, or if you have any success or problems!

  Josh Rabinowitz