[swish-e] Swish-e 2.7.0 dev tarballs, srpms, and .rpms

From: Josh Rabinowitz <joshr-swishe(at)>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 18:45:47 GMT
Hello, All:

With Peter Karman's help, I've arranged for daily tarball and source
rpm builds of the latest development branch of Swish-e (currently
called 2.7, and apparently to be eventually released as 2.6.X).

You can see them here:

I've also arranged for binary RPMs of Swish-e 2.4.5 and 2.7.0 to be
built daily as well.  You can find binary RPMS in i386 and x86_64
architectures for FC6, CentOS 4 and CentOS 5 here:
      (there's a new folder for the daily builds created there every day).

Very interested to hear if anyone uses or has input on the daily RPMs!

My goal is to get Swish-e in RPM based distros and/or repositories.

Any help towards that goal is welcome as well!

  Josh Rabinowitz
-- Josh Rabinowitz                  --
Users mailing list