[swish-e] Regarding scalibilty and multithreading in Swish-e

From: <kumar.nitin(at)not-real.wipro.com>
Date: Tue Feb 19 2008 - 09:24:07 GMT
Hi,

This is regarding the performance of Swish-e. I have explored many of
the things in Swish-e specially spider part. I found it most suitable
for our project purpose. Please let me know about the below things:

1.	How scalable Swish-e is, if we crawl million of pages,
2.	Can I crawl multiple hosts together?

Let us know input for the same as soon as possible so that we can
proceed in terms of using it.

With Regards,

Nitin Kumar

+91-9999499757