[swish-e] No scrollbar in the search output

From: <pn.lu(at)not-real.gmx.net>
Date: Thu Feb 14 2008 - 13:56:53 GMT
Hi everyone!

I have installed SWISH-E 2.4.5 newly. My Linux is SuSE10.3 with the kernel 2.6.16.13-4-smp. It works well.

My problem is just simple:
The output of the search result can not be scrolled down for one to read it, because the scrollbars are not present, even if the output is longer than the screenheight. It is so with both MS InternetExplorer 6.0 and Firefox 2.0 as the browser on the client side.

Would anyone tell me please, where and how I change the config to fix it?

Thank you in advance!
bunan