[swish-e] Search Results Description Redundant/Not Useful

From: Adam Douglas <ADouglas(at)not-real.venmarces.com>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 18:11:45 GMT
I recently index and attempt to re-index the public side of my web site
and when I do searches the description in the results appear to be
redundant and not useful. For example if I search for "hrv" I get
results of links that match the context of the keyword I use but the
description does not at least not useful that is. The description is the
navigation menu items and is repeated for each description of each
search result.

How can I resolve this or work around this to get useful descriptions?

Best,
Adam

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank you.