Re: [swish-e] Re: Proximity for Swish-e/SwishCtl

From: Sean <schliden(at)>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 15:18:08 GMT

Thanks for your ongoing help.
> Can you check with some debug/auditing tools (eg filemon),
> whether the .idx file is accessed at all, and if possibly
> permissions are causing the problem ?
Filemon indicates that the the index file sch.idx is being accessed

I'm not so sure about the .prp file however.

swish-e 2.4.3 seems to created files like this by default:

As indicated, I have renamed the prop file to .prp, but perhaps this
prop filenaming is critical.

Setting the filemon filter to dllhost.exe allowed me to see failed
attempts to access sch.prp, however, when I renamed sch.idx.prp to
sch.prp, I got the 100% cpu utilisation problem again !

potverdikkie !

Users mailing list