Re: [swish-e] Re: Proximity for Swish-e/SwishCtl

From: Sean <schliden(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Sat Feb 02 2008 - 00:42:10 GMT
Unfortunately, It does not seem to be working.

This works: Set oSW = CreateObject("SwishCtl.CSwishCtl")

But I am not sure of the syntax of this: oSW.Init "@@KM@@" & sIDXFolder & "+docs.idx"

(the string passed to .init will look like this: @@KM@@c:/index+sch.idx) ???

Anyway, I get no results back from the search.

If I play around with the .init string @@KM@@c:/index/+sch.idx or @@KM@@c:/index/sch.idx

I get different results like:

___________________________

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0115'

Unexpected error

/search-swish.asp

A trappable error (C0000005) occurred in an external object. The script
cannot continue running.

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0240'

Script Engine Exception

/search-swish.asp

A ScriptEngine threw expection 'C0000005' in 'IActiveScript::Close()'
from 'CActiveScriptEngine::FinalRelease()'.

and eventually, the server hangs with DLLHOST.exe consuming all
available processor resources.

The indexes I have were created with swish-e v2.4.3 (will that cause a
problem) ?

The index property files created with this version have a .prop
extension. I have renamed them .prp (which I think may be required for
your swishctl)

Cheers

Sean