Re: [swish-e] How do I get the current year in TemplateDefault.pm?

From: Adam Douglas <ADouglas(at)not-real.venmarces.com>
Date: Wed Jan 23 2008 - 21:35:23 GMT
Sorry I realized after posting this that this is more of Perl question
then Swish-E question. If it at all helps those wanting to get the
current year in their Template can do so like so.

my $year = (localtime)[5] + 1900;

Refer to http://perldoc.perl.org/functions/localtime.html for a detailed
explanation.

Best,
Adam

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank you.