[swish-e] How do I index via HTTP when authentication is required?

From: Adam Douglas <ADouglas(at)not-real.venmarces.com>
Date: Mon Jan 21 2008 - 19:22:27 GMT
Hi. I have been able to index the public side of my website. However how
do I index via HTTP for the private side of the web site that requires
authentication? I'm using prog to do this as suggested by the Swish-E
documentation. I don't understand where I would provide Swish-E the
username and password to authenticate so it can index the private side
of the website. Since I've used a web page (PHP) to do the
authentication I can not provide the username and password via the URL
that I provide Swish-E.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best,
Adam

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank you.