Re: [swish-e] Terms in URL?

From: Kevin Porter <kev(at)not-real.9ballpool.co.uk>
Date: Sat Jan 19 2008 - 21:00:50 GMT
Thanks Bill, I've read the relevant parts of the docs and am working on
it. Looks like ExtractPath (with ExtractPathDefault) is the way to go,
because it looks like I can't search for documents where the search
phrase is not in the meta swishdocpath?

Re-indexing is no problem. Unfortunateyl I can't simply remove the docs
from my collection because I haven't figured out how to do that yet with
the crawler I'm using! (I'll figure out how to do it when I'm more
familiar with the source code).

regards,

- Kev

--