[swish-e] Swish-e RPMS and src.rpms

From: Josh Rabinowitz <joshr-swishe(at)not-real.joshr.com>
Date: Fri Jan 04 2008 - 18:40:52 GMT
Hello, All:

I think it would be a good thing to get swish-e into more code
packaging systems. It is included, for example, in debian, but not in
any redhat repositories.

Towards the goal of getting Swish-e into some RPM-based distros or
repos, I've begun building binary rpms for Swish-e 2.4.5, and for
each day's development tarball.

The RPMS for Swish-e 2.4.5 release are at
http://rpmbuild.joshr.com/swish-e-release/

You can see (and try out!) the daily rpms at
http://rpmbuild.joshr.com/swish-e-daily/
(these are built from the corresponding .src.rpms at
http://swish-e.org/devel/daily.html )

Very interested to hear other people's thoughts!

Best,
  Josh Rabnowitz
PS: Thanks to Peter Karman and David Norris for their help so far.