[swish-e] swishtitle being concatenated (it seems) with my title metadata using swish.cgi

From: Dawn Buie <dawn(at)not-real.thetyee.ca>
Date: Wed Jan 02 2008 - 19:21:10 GMT
Hello I have a set up of swish-e that is working very well returning
all my MetaNames and Properties correctly except for my title
Property. It gets returned as the combination of the default
swishtitle (what's between the <title>blah</title>) tags, and the
title MetaName which is defined in my documents as:

My swishcgi.config file contains these directives:

     MetaNames swishdocpath swishtitle keywords summary authors
coverdate section title unix_publishdate
     PropertyNamesDate unix_publishdate
     PropertyNames keywords summary authors coverdate section title

I output my title in my swish.tt template in this way:

  [%  item.title  %]

But what should output: Doris Anderson

instead outputs: section15.ca :: Doris Anderson Doris Anderson

while  [%  item.swishtitle  %]  gets output correctly as :
section15.ca :: Doris Anderson

thank you
Dawn