Re: [swish-e] Using the asterisk wildcard in SWISH

From: Brad Miele <bmiele(at)not-real.ipnstock.com>
Date: Fri Dec 14 2007 - 10:54:52 GMT
It looks like the query.pl script is cleaning up the incoming query string
and removing the asterisk.

are you able to access the unix shell and view/make changes to query.pl?

as an aside. it makes me slightly nervous to see you passing the on disk
location of your index in as a query_string value. probably overreaction,
but i don't like to reveal any on server paths to end users.

regards

Brad
Brad Miele
VP Technology