Re: [swish-e] Incorrect time zone conversion in the output of search

From: Terry Hung <terryh(at)not-real.slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri Dec 07 2007 - 02:37:55 GMT
Hi Bill,

   The simple steps you provided are very useful! They helped me eliminated the
query step as the problem, and focused on the indexing step. Then I found that
a configuration program was set up for the indexing:

   $ swish-e -S prog -c swish_all.conf

   This swish_all.conf script adjusted the modification date by 8 hours
unnecessarily. I commented out this date adjustment and the dates are now
displayed perfectly.

   Many thanks for your help!

--
Terry Hung - Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
e-mail: terryh@slac.stanford.edu