Re: [swish-e] XML parsing not returning Title

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)>
Date: Tue Dec 04 2007 - 17:50:07 GMT
On 12/03/2007 05:57 PM, Robinson Craig wrote:

> However, what really does interest me is the comment: ">indexing .pdf
> files with the HTML parser (is that what you really want?)". I am
> thinking that my approach is some-what non-standard :-).

I think what I meant was, do you really want to use the HTML parser for pdf and the XML
parser for html, when you are converting pdf to html anyway. I guess if your markup is
different in the resulting pdf->html then it makes sense. I just raised the question
because it struck me.

Peter Karman  .  peter(at)  .

Users mailing list