Re: [swish-e] XML parsing not returning Title

From: Robinson Craig <Craig.Robinson(at)not-real.nrw.qld.gov.au>
Date: Tue Nov 27 2007 - 22:56:05 GMT
On 11/26/2007 11:30 AM, Peter Karman wrote:

>> # SWISH format: 2.2.3
>
>try using a current version for starters. 2.2.3 is over 4 years old.
>
>When I try with 2.5.6 (current svn trunk) I get parsing errors for both
index.html and showerheads.html. I'm guessing that the SWISH::Filter
output is not valid XML and would require some fixes (closing singleton

>but try the most recent release first and see how that affects things.
>
>--
>Peter Karman  .  peter(at)not-real.peknet.com  .  http://peknet.com/

Hi Peter,

I've run the same config and files with 2.4.5 (current stable release)
installed on a DEV box (in readiness for deployment out to PROD), with
the same result (incidentally with no parsing errors).

Cheers, Craig

The information in this email together with any attachments is
and/or publication of this email message is prohibited, unless
as a necessary part of Departmental business.
computer system network.