Re: [swish-e] Document parser errors

From: Joe Colgan <joe(at)not-real.joecolgan.com>
Date: Sun Nov 25 2007 - 03:02:50 GMT
Hi Peter,

Thanks for this suggestion - it worked as expected and sent all filter
errors to the specified output file.

I have quite a few obscure filter errors, including "Format a4 is
redefined". I'll hopefully track down solutions and post a set of solutions
back to the list.

Thanks

Joe Colgan
Melbourne, Australia