Re: [swish-e] Boolean "AND" "OR" search

From: Xueshan Feng <sfeng(at)not-real.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 03:59:11 GMT
Thanks Bill! These testing commands helped  me to find out the issue.

In my swish-e configuration file, I used this directive:

IgnoreWords File: /usr/share/doc/swish-e/examples/conf/stopwords/english.txt

"and" and "or" are in the list, that must stopped Boolean search.

I take that configuration directive out, rebuild indexies and the
boolean search now works.

Thanks again!

Xueshan