[swish-e] ?suitable linux (web)mail software to use with swish

From: Dr Michael Daly <gp(at)not-real.holisticgp.com.au>
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 02:25:02 GMT
Dear List
Has anyone any experience wtih using swish to index their email, and email
attachments, which is kept on a server? I now have access to a virtual
server arrangement, and wish to leave email on the server. I think the
relevant terminology is IMAP.

Could it be used to index Squirrelmail? Attachments as well as the emails?
It is important I'm able to index attachments.

Thanks for any advice

Michael
Melbourne

Checked by AVG Free Edition.