[swish-e] streamjobs and swish-e

From: <thierry(at)not-real.streamjobs.net>
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 00:37:37 GMT
Hello Peter,

First of all I would like to thank you for such a fast and pro-active
answer.

I need to clarify how did we get those problem

FIRST PROBLEM:

IndexDir: represent the directory in which the indexes files are located

/OutOfIndexDir/IndexDir / $swish-e -c /usr/local/bin/swish-e.config -S
fs

	--> This works fine, the indexes files are created in the
current dir because 	the config file is telling swish-e to build
those files into "IndexDir"

/OutOfIndexDir/ $swish-e -c /usr/local/bin/swish-e.config -S fs

	--> This works fine, the indexes files are created in the dir
specified in the 	config file (which is "IndexDir")

/OutOfIndexDir/Directory_Index/ $swish-e -c
/usr/local/bin/swish-e.config -w 'oracle'

	--> The search works fine and accurately

/OutOfIndexDir/ $swish-e -c /usr/local/bin/swish-e.config -w 'oracle'

	--> This is telling me the indexes files does NOT exist. Why?
... The indexes 	files location is specified into the config
file... VERY Bizare behavior!

SECOND PROBLEM:

"See my SWISH::WebService on CPAN for one example. It does RSS and a
custom XML format."

	--> Do you mind indicating the precise places/name for the cgi
script to implement the web services, that would be very kin of you.

We do want to advertise on your engine and that would be great if you
would use our name/references as users of swish-e.

I would like to know more about your organization. We might be
interested by helping your organization.

Best regards,

Thierry Laurent
Founder and C.E.O
www.StreamJobs.net