Re: [swish-e] Welcome to the "Users" mailing list

From: <thierry(at)not-real.streamjobs.net>
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 01:56:06 GMT
Hello every body,

Let me introduce myself, My name is Thierry, I live in France, Ukraine
and USA;
I created streamjobs and private file sharing system for candidates and
recruiters
with an engine to match profile and jobs in between. A kind of skype
dedicated to the recruiting industry.

I must say that I am very happy to use SWISH-E. In few hours I have been
able o implement the engine and get some online command results.

But we still have a lots of problem to get it interfaced with apache...

First of all: is it normal that launching swish-e in a directory where
the index file are not located results to a crash (it seems that the
engine does not read the config file)

	=> what surprises me kind a lot is the fact that the generation
of index is 	working.

	=> if I launches the engine from the index directory I do not
have problem!

Second, is there any body that can tell me if it is possible to get the
results of a query in XML format.

Third, I would like to recup the query with another application, how can
I get this results?

Thanks you so much for your help.

Best regards,

Thierry Laurent