Re: [swish-e] Change the indexed 'title'

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Thu Oct 25 2007 - 13:19:00 GMT
On 10/25/2007 06:32 AM, josh@relativelysane.com wrote:

> I literally duplicated what you wrote; to test and play around with (as you said, with a small sample set). I have 3 directories (docsthatarenormal, docswith-ahref, docswith-strong); in each is one file - which are identical to what you used in your example.
>
> I created a conf file that has the following lines:
>    IndexDir .

pretty close. I did not have IndexDir in my example, and the presence of that
dot is throwing off the regex in ExtractPath.

>    ExtractPath flavor regex !^([^/]+)/.*$!$1!

If you want to use IndexDir, then try this regex instead:

 ExtractPath flavor regex !/(docs(that|with)[^/]+)/.*$!$1!

or better yet, rename your dirs to be consistent in syntax:

 docs-normal
 docs-strong
 docs-href

and then can use a regex like:

 ExtractPath flavor regex !/docs-(normal|strong|href)/.*$!$1!