Re: [swish-e] Change the indexed 'title'

From: <josh(at)>
Date: Thu Oct 25 2007 - 11:32:06 GMT

I literally duplicated what you wrote; to test and play around with (as you said, with a small sample set). I have 3 directories (docsthatarenormal, docswith-ahref, docswith-strong); in each is one file - which are identical to what you used in your example.

I created a conf file that has the following lines:
   IndexDir .
   ExtractPath flavor regex !^([^/]+)/.*$!$1!
   PropertyNames strong a flavor

I ran a standard index (swish-e -c index.cfg)

then I ran your commandline search string, as you typed it, I get an 'err: no results'. If I remove the 'AND flavor=strong' search string it does return some results listed below:

# SWISH format: 2.4.5
# Search words: title
# Removed stopwords:
# Number of hits: 5
# Search time: 0.000 seconds
# Run time: 0.009 seconds
"" "read title - this is the title i want" "."
"" "read title" "."
"" "read title" "."
"" "index.swish-e.prop" "."
"" "index.swish-e" "."