Re: [swish-e] Change the indexed 'title'

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Wed Oct 24 2007 - 20:01:31 GMT
On 10/24/2007 02:46 PM, josh@relativelysane.com wrote:

> I see what you are saying; not sure what I am doing wrong though. I tried to
> simulated exactly what you had there and do not return the results as you
> are saying I should.. the only 'result' i am returning is the
> swishtitle.....
>
> Do i have to index it in a special way for it to populate the 'strong'
> PropertyName? I don't understand how it should correspond that property name
> to the html tag...

show your work. your config file, your indexing output. reduce your test case
to the smallest possible reproducable example.

PropertyNames are a way of telling the indexer "if you find a tagset called
'foo', save all the text inside the tagset under an index field called 'foo'".

MetaNames are a way of telling the indexer "if you find a tagset called 'foo',
mark all the words inside that tagset as appearing in the 'foo' context."