Re: [swish-e] Change the indexed 'title'

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)>
Date: Wed Oct 24 2007 - 18:03:13 GMT
On 10/24/2007 12:56 PM, wrote:

> I am reading from the filesystem; the docs are in a directory structure that
> would isolate them from each other  (i.e., /docswith-ahref
> /docswith-strong /docsthatarenormal). So all of the ones that I would need
> to have use the 'a href' as the title are in the /docswith-ahref directory
> etc... Other then that structure, they are not identifiable without looking
> at the content.

try the ExtractPath metaname then. See the config docs.

If you use that in conjunction with PropertyNames for each of the title tags
you want to use, you can get a great deal of flexibility in terms of what
values you return and what kind of filtered queries you can construct.

Peter Karman  .  peter(at)  .

Users mailing list