[swish-e] hierarchical metanames

From: Ravi Murthy <ravi.murthy(at)>
Date: Fri Oct 05 2007 - 01:00:18 GMT
I am currently using swish-e 2.5.6 to index a collection of XML documents. I have the foll. config option to automatically index all XML tag names as metanames.

UndefinedMetaTags auto

I am able to search for keywords in the context of a metaname. However there doesn't seem to be any way to specify a hierarchical context. E.g. consider the following document:

I can search in the context of one metaname as follows:
a = (foo)
b = (foo)
c = (foo)

But I am not able to specify the hierarchical context:
b.c = (foo)
- or -
a.b.c = (foo)

Is there any mechanism currently in swish-e to perform this sort of search?

Users mailing list