Re: [swish-e] List back up.

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 21:36:25 GMT
On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 11:47:30AM -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
> Sorry, having hardware problems on the server that hosts the web site
> and the mailing list.
>
> If you are reading this then the server is back up.  Or was when you
> received the mail, anyway.

Which turns out to have taken a few days.  Everything came back up on
Monday and it wasn't until today that I've had enough time to notice
my "List back up" message didn't actually make it.  Turns out Mailman
needed a kick in the pants.

Please repost any outstanding questions you might have.

Help with Swish-e:
   http://swish-e.org/current/docs