Re: [swish-e] Using more than one template

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 14:01:56 GMT
On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 08:40:13AM +0200, Kake Lol wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm using swish.cgi, and I'm trying to use more than one template
> (multiple designs, one CGI).
>
> I'd like to send a "<input type="hidden" name="template" value="3">"
> from the search form.

So you want to have a swish.cgi?template=3 to select a given view
vs using different paths to the cgi script?

> I'm using this config:
>
> template => {
>    package         => 'SWISH::TemplateToolkit',
>    file            => 'swish.tt',
>      options         => {
>        INCLUDE_PATH    => '/var/www/',
         WRAPPER       => 'wrapper.tt',
>      },
> },
>
> How can I change 'file' after which template sent in the search form?

If it's just the layout you want to be different you can use a wrapper
template to look at that query parameter and select which layout you
want.

    layout = ( get the template value )

    SWITCH layout;
        CASE 1;