Re: [swish-e] Ranking Trouble

From: Joshua Sowin <joshua.sowin(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 05 2007 - 19:47:36 GMT
Thanks Peter. I've read that part of the FAQ but didn't see anything that
seemed like it would fix this problem. I don't have that setting set in the
config -- do you recommend it be set to "no"?

To change the rank, do I change this:

void SwishRankScheme( SW_HANDLE sw, int scheme );

void SwishRankScheme( SW_HANDLE sw, 1 );

?

Thanks,

Josh