[swish-e] PHP bindings [was: Re: Some questions... ]

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Fri May 04 2007 - 14:59:39 GMT
Peter Karman scribbled on 5/4/07 9:14 AM:

> There was a project a year ago or more for getting current PHP bindings against
> libswish-e. I just sent email to the relevant folks to check in with them. It'd
> be nice to get modern working PHP bindings against libswish-e.

Tac Tacelosky contracted to get PHP bindings written for Swish-e and they have
been open-sourced here:

http://pecl.php.net/package/swish (*nix)
http://pecl4win.php.net/ext.php/php_swish.dll (Win32)

I'll add those links to the related projects page at swish-e.org.

A big thanks to Tac and to the developers Wez Furlong and Antony Dovgal for
their contributions!

If you are a PHP user, please try those bindings out and let the developers know
directly what you think.