[swish-e] Some questions...

From: CÚcilia VIGNY <vigny.cecilia(at)not-real.ccmsa.msa.fr>
Date: Fri May 04 2007 - 13:38:08 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'm currently doing a search and a comparative study about the search
engines, in ordre to replace the search engine of my company, and there
is some questions about the last version of swish-e for which I'm not
able to find an unquestionable answer :

- Does Swish-e work with a WAMP platform ?
- Can Swish-e be integrated in php ?
-

Ce message est prot?g? par les r?gles relatives au secret des correspondances. Il est donc ?tabli ? destination exclusive de son destinataire. Celui-ci peut donc contenir des informations confidentielles. La divulgation de ces informations est ? ce titre rigoureusement interdite. Si vous avez re?u ce message par erreur, merci de le renvoyer ? l'exp?diteur dont l'adresse e-mail figure ci-dessus et de d?truire le message ainsi que toute pi?ce jointe.

This message is protected by the secrecy of correspondence rules. Therefore, this message is intended solely for the attention of the addressee. This message may contain privileged or confidential information, as such the disclosure of these informations is strictly forbidden. If, by mistake, you have received this message, please return this message to the addressser whose e-mail address is written above and destroy this message and all files attached.