Re: [swish-e] modifying swish-e result title

From: Rasael Bervini Monkow <rasael(at)not-real.bervini.net>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 22:33:07 GMT
Thank you for the reply. :)

I am sorry but as I told you before I'm new to Perl and so I am trying to understand the code (I usually work with Java).
what did I understand so far is:

1) I have to create a property to store the H1 tag (i.e. "h1titletag"). To do this, I guess I need to change the $search and $result objects.
Where can i find these objects ?

2) Since it's possible that there will be more than one H1 tag, and I need only the first one, I need to use the -S prog method to store it as a MetaName.
I didn't completely understood this part. Where do I find this method and how can I store it?

3) in the show_results method I will display the correct property, "h1titletag", instead of the title. That sound's pretty easy after

I hope I'm not disturbing too much with all this questions!

Thank you again,
-Rasael