[swish-e] modifying swish-e result title

From: Rasael Bervini Monkow <rasael(at)not-real.bervini.net>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 20:31:42 GMT
Dear list,

I have to modify the source code of swish-e 1.22 and I would need some help pointing me in the right direction.
I cannot upgrade to upper version of swish-e cause company rules.

So here's my "problem":

When swish-e fetches the results, catches the title of the pages from the <title> tag. I would like to return instead the first <h1> tag in the page that gives a better description of the result. I am new to perl so I am trying to figure out where can I find the logic where it looks for the title tag and modify it.

Please help me out, I hope my question is clear enough.

Thank you in advance,
-Rasael