Re: [swish-e] err: External program failed to return required

From: <Rene.Kloos(at)not-real.esa.int>
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 16:10:34 GMT
Hello Bill,

I am using Perl 5.8.4 on a Solaris box. The spider is v1.26.

I first ran into this problem when indexing a very old internal web page
(with no doctype or charset) which contained a multi-byte character. Later on
when indexing the first 2 levels of our corporate site at www.esa.int I had
the same problem.

Regards,
René