[swish-e] err: External program failed to return required headers Path-Name (Swish-e 2.4.5)

From: Clint <clintw(at)not-real.uyaphi.com>
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 10:09:32 GMT
SWISH-E 2.4.5

Linux 2.6.9-42.0.8.ELsmp #1 SMP Tue Jan 23 13:01:26 EST 2007 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux

I initially indexed only static pages, which worked fine. However it has
become necessary to index the database driven pages as well.

I setup spider.pl and got as far as having it generate the output.txt file which is
around 40MB+, using  /usr/local/lib/swish-e/spider.pl default http://my_server.com/index.html > output.txt
No errors were reported.

But now when I run
swish-e -c config -S prog -i stdin < output.txt

I get this fatal error soon after

Warning: Unknown header line: 'h-Name: http://www.xxx.xxx/xx.htm' from program spider.pl
err: External program failed to return required headers Path-Name:.

I have looked up this error, but the posts are from 2003-2005 and although explain
possible reasons why this is happening, don't really show how to fix, or workaround this error.

I'm only indexing html text files and text from dynamic pages, not images, pdfs or anything like that.

How does one fix this?

Regards
Clint