[swish-e] Swish-e inexplicably stops working

From: max thom stahl <mstahl(at)not-real.vsapartners.com>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 17:16:32 GMT
Ok, so, I don't know what I changed, but Swish-e used to index my meta
"description" text and now it doesn't. It's just really frustrating at
this point because I've had this working in the past and now it's only
indexing titles/urls.

Here's my swish-e config file:
################################
IncludeConfigFile common.config

IndexDir ./spider.pl

SwishProgParameters default http://vsapartners.com

TmpDir /var/tmp

IndexContents HTML* .html .htm .asp .jsp .shtml

ConvertHTMLEntities yes

# Metadata indexing stuffs
MetaNames keywords description title
MetaNamesRank 10 keywords title
MetaNamesRank 9 description
MetaNamesRank 5 swishdefault

PropertyNames keywords description title
################################

"common.config" is the config that comes with the example cgi for
Swish-e. I've tried all sorts of changes to this config but to no avail.
I'm using the spider.pl that comes with Swish-e as well. Super simple
execution:

    perl spider.pl default http://vsapartners.com/ | swish-e -S prog -i
stdin

If someone out there sees what I'm doing wrong or has some pointers they
want to share, I would really appreciate it. . . .

Thanks!
- m a x

--
Max Thom Stahl