[swish-e] swish api for .net application

From: isaac dinewitz <dinewitz(at)not-real.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 26 2007 - 20:19:47 GMT
Can anyone direct me to such a program. At this time I am trying to develope
it myself using shell execute or system diagnostic process. The problem is
that I first have to wtite a batch file in order to start the process. .net
It will not accept any of the switches like "-w" for example, so I must
create first a .bat file and put in it "swish-e.exe -f index.dat -w word"
for example. This is cunbersome and slow. Did anyone solve this problem?

Isaac