Re: [swish-e] Custom Results Page

From: Clint <clintw(at)not-real.uyaphi.com>
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 06:20:43 GMT
Hi Bill

Within swish.cgi in my cgi-bin, the following lines appear:

xtemplate => {
            package     => 'SWISH::TemplateDefault',
        },

        xtemplate => {
            package     => 'SWISH::TemplateDumper',
        },

        xtemplate => {
            package         => 'SWISH::TemplateToolkit',
            file            => 'swish.tt',
            options         => {
                INCLUDE_PATH    => '/usr/local/share/swish-e',
                #PRE_PROCESS     => 'config',
            },
        },

        xtemplate => {
            package         => 'SWISH::TemplateHTMLTemplate',
            options         => {
                filename            => 'swish.tmpl',
                path                => '/usr/local/share/swish-e',
                die_on_bad_params   => 0,
                loop_context_vars   => 1,
                cache   => 1,
    },
},
However, it refuses to use the templates, instead uses the Default template.

I don't get any errors.

Regards
Clint