Re: [swish-e] Custom Results Page

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 15:04:54 GMT
On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 08:25:38AM +0200, Clint wrote:
> I installed Swish-e 2.4.5 as an installation without root access and
> replaced the swish.tt and swish.tmpl files with the ones from a previous
> installation (we moved servers recently), but no matter what I do, the
> results page remains the standard one. If I look inside swish.cgi,
> situated in the cgi-bin directory, the paths for those templates are
> correct, but still no luck. Have I missed a step, or how does one get
> swish-e to use a custom results page?

Are you sure you are looking at the correct script?  Are you using
Template::Toolkit or HTML::Template for your templates?  Look at the
top of swish.cgi and you should see "INCLUDE_PATH" (for .tt) or "path"
(for .tmpl) -- that's where it's looking for your templates.

Help with Swish-e:
    http://swish-e.org/docs