Re: [swish-e] PropertyNames not being indexed

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 15:30:20 GMT
On Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 12:14:40AM +1000, Matt Paine wrote:
> >     Adding:[1:swishdefault(1)]   'hello'   Pos:5  Stuct:0x29 ( HEADING BODY FILE )
>      Adding:[1:swishdefault(1)]   'hello'   Pos:1  Stuct:0x21 ( HEADING > FILE )

> One thing I'm noticing is the first thing to get indexed is HEADING
> FILE, where as in your indexing its HEADING BODY FILE. By putting <body>
> tags around the html I can get it to say that, but I still cant get the
> <id> tag or the type tag to index as a META BODY FILE like yours.

Then perhaps it's your version of libxml2.  Libxml2 is doing the
parsing and we are parsing an invalid html file, so maybe different
versions of libxml2 handle it differently.

I'm running  2.6.27 on Debian.

Try this:

$ swish-e -c c -i doc.html -T parsed_tags -v0
<id> (meta [id])
<id> (property [id])
</id> (meta)
</id> (property)
<name> (undefined meta name - no action)
<type> (meta [type])
<type> (property [type])
</type> (meta)
</type> (property)