Re: patch for SwishGetStructure()

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 21:48:57 GMT
On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 01:19:36PM -0800, Antony Dovgal wrote:
> --------------090400070304040604030703
>
> Hello all.
>
> Any objections for a function to get the value of search->structure?
> See patch in attachment.

I don't mind.  Are you actually using that structure value?  I mean if
you are setting it then you should know what it is.

Could I ask you to also supply patches for the *.pod and CHANGES.pod
files?  The patch will set longer if I have to write the docs. ;)

Swish::API probably needs to be updated, too, but Peter may
want to do that since there's a version on CPAN.

In a perfect world there would be tests for every feature, too.