Re: Need help on installing SWISH::Stemmer perl

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Sat Jan 13 2007 - 07:41:46 GMT
On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 20:09 -0800, hyuan3@uiuc.edu wrote:
> I have spent several days on finding the cause of the error but got nothing. I am going mad with it. Does anybody can help me on this?

Is this maybe a PowerPC Mac (OS X Panther or so)?  If so, your problem
might be with Apple Xcode not properly installing bundle1.o.  This seems
to be a very common problem looking around Google.  You might try
reinstalling DevSDK and all the other development tools.  You might
want/need to grab a newer version of Xcode (1.5 or newer?) from
connect.apple.com.

--
 David L Norris
  http://webaugur.com/