(no subject)

From: Peach Lynda L CTR USAF 96 CG/SCWOE <Lynda.Peach(at)not-real.EGLIN.AF.MIL>
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 16:55:58 GMT
I have tried the "unsubscribe" on

But I have been on this list for many years and my email system has
changed my "sending" email address. I receive all email that was in the
old format but your automated system doesn't have me registered by that

Can someone please look in your subscription list for peach and the and remove me manually.

Otherwise, I'll have to check this email into a "block this email" and
would rather not do that.

Thanks for all the years of good support.

Lynda Peach

to a plain text message.