(no subject)

From: Peach Lynda L CTR USAF 96 CG/SCWOE <Lynda.Peach(at)not-real.EGLIN.AF.MIL>
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 16:55:58 GMT

But I have been on this list for many years and my email system has
changed my "sending" email address. I receive all email that was in the
old format but your automated system doesn't have me registered by that
email.

=20

Can someone please look in your subscription list for peach and the
@eglin.af.mil and remove me manually.

Otherwise, I'll have to check this email into a "block this email" and
would rather not do that.

=20

Thanks for all the years of good support.

=20

Lynda Peach

=20

to a plain text message.