Re: Kudos

From: Foo JH <jhfoo-ml(at)not-real.extracktor.com>
Date: Fri Jan 05 2007 - 07:17:16 GMT
Well, it's quite true. swish-e IS easy to use, freaking fast, scaleable
to GB-level of indexing, extendable to index anything you can normalise
to HTML via Perl.

The good news aside, I think swish-e needs to continue to move forward
with the utf8 and (date) range support. The mail below only confirms
that swish-e is an international demand, and it is natural to support
content in their local languages.

Is that something we can all look forward to this year? :)