Re: get_limit_select on two metas

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Thu Dec 28 2006 - 16:09:07 GMT
On Wed, Dec 27, 2006 at 04:13:54PM +0100, Cas Tuyn wrote:
> Yet nothing happens when i try to limit my search results for an
> extension, and it works OK when I want to limit my search results for
> a 'sector'.

Was "nothing happens" a poor choice of words?

Just debug the script.

- submit a form: was the parameter submitted?

- format the query: is it formatted correctly?

- run swish: is swish passed the formatted query as you expect?

- try the same query from the command line: does it return what you
expect?  If not, are you indexing correctly?

Help with Swish-e: