Re: Swish-e on IIS with ActiveState perl

From: max thom stahl <mstahl(at)not-real.vsapartners.com>
Date: Fri Nov 10 2006 - 23:16:30 GMT
Beer at 3.00pm? Can I come work at your office?

Yeah. Windows drives me to drink, too, which is why I'm happy to stay in
linux/UNIX/OS X land all the time. For this though I need windows and it
makes me weep.

I had the same problem. Some of my directories have .dll's in them, some
of them .pm's, seemingly with no rhyme or reason behind it all. I'm
confused....