Re: Swish-e on IIS with ActiveState perl

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Fri Nov 10 2006 - 22:32:31 GMT
On Fri, 2006-11-10 at 13:32 -0800, max thom stahl wrote:
> "it" is the SWISH::API perl module.

In theory, that should work.  However, I can't say that I recall anyone
ever mentioning it.  Unfortunately, my call for Windows testers went
entirely unanswered.

First thing is to make sure that SWISH\API\API.dll was installed to the
correct Perl library location.  (e.g., c:\perl\lib\SWISH\API\API.dll)

> >> either a 404 error, which is baffling, or I get an error that the script
> >> didn't return any headers. Both of those error messages are pretty
> >> useless to me.

"didn't return any headers" suggests that the program did run but
printed out something other than CGI/HTTP headers.  Possibly an error
message or maybe nothing at all.  Maybe you could run the script from a
command line (perl swish.cgi) and see what happens?

--
 David L Norris
  http://webaugur.com/